Megadyne introduces a revolutionary game-changer to the Food Industry market - the XMD range of metal and X-ray detectable timing belts. The belts significantly improve the food safety levels through the reduction of the potential foreign body contamination coming from broken cleats and belts.
How XMD timing belts work
Megadyne's XMD belts timing belts are manufactured using a special blue polyurethane compound that is easily detected by metal and X-ray detectors. This way, products eventually contaminated by broken belt particles can be quickly spotted and removed from the production line.
Major benefits for the Food Industry
With Megadyne XMD timing belts, Food Industry lines may:
● improve hygiene and food safety levels
● reduce potential foreign body contamination
● prevent expensive product recalls
● maintain and build further brand trust.
Latest from Food Executive
- New EBS KL ERGON: efficiency and sustainability in a small space
- Regulation EU 2022/961 authorising of tetrahydrocurcuminoids as a novel food
- Mediastars Prize: Great Satisfaction by Faravelli awarded with 2 Special Stars
- Application of oleogel and conventional fats for obtaining vegan creams
- 4 patents in one stand