Glass Pack, the second edition of the only event in Europe completely dedicated to container glass will be held from 29 May to 1 June in the framework of Ipack-Ima, the leading Italian packaging fair in Fiera Milano Pavillion 14. In colocation debuts Beverage Ingredients, first Italian conference on ingredients for beverages and liquid foods. A custom exhibition area will host glass makers and distributors, add-ins and equipment suppliers, service providers, consultancies, industry associations and research institutions.
Beverage Industry Ingredients, is scheduled on 31 May focused on the green switch and sugar-free trend, and on advanced ingredients like natural anti-oxydants, pre-pro and post-biotics. Two more conferences cross between ingredients and packaging, the first on craft beer, and the second a showcase on new beverage products innovation.
Latest from Food Executive
- How a Mediterranean diet could reduce bone loss in osteoporosis
- Regulation EU 2018/1096 as regards the labelling of olive oil
- Nuts may boost male fertility
- Savory foods may promote healthy eating through effects on the brain
- Regulation EU 2018/1076 as regards the maximum residue limit of the isoflurane
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.