Regulation EU 2018/290 of 26 February 2018 amending Regulation (EC) No 1881/2006 as regards maximum levels of glycidyl fatty acid esters in vegetable oils and fats, infant formula, follow-on formula and foods for special medical purposes intended for infants and young children.
Latest from Food Executive
- Beef peptides block bitter tastes
- Regulation EU 2018/960 as regards maximum residue levels for pesticides in food
- New I/O modules for monitoring control cabinets
- Beneficial effects of white wine polyphenols-enriched diet on Alzheimer's disease-like pathology
- BrauBeviale 2018: inspiration for the beverage industry
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.