In this issue you can find the description of the EU regulation on food allergens labeling, and the analysis of the potential growth of Staphylococcus aureus in dry cured ham packaged under vacuum and stored at different temperatures.
We publish the report of the Anuga FoodTec in Cologne with the latest trends in food processing and packaging, and we present the recent analysis of novel foods.
We review machines, packaging, products, hygiene solutions, the latest in nutrition and safety, applied research, marketing, laws, news from the world, and the upcoming events for the sector.
Latest from Food Executive
- The June issue of “Tecnica Molitoria” is now available
- Whey protein supplements and exercise help women improve body composition
- More performance for compact industrial PC
- Regulation EU 2018-775 on the provision of food information to consumers
- Take part in the success of China Brew China Beverage 2018
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.