In this issue you can find the description of the EU regulation on food allergens labeling, and the analysis of the potential growth of Staphylococcus aureus in dry cured ham packaged under vacuum and stored at different temperatures.
We publish the report of the Anuga FoodTec in Cologne with the latest trends in food processing and packaging, and we present the recent analysis of novel foods.
We review machines, packaging, products, hygiene solutions, the latest in nutrition and safety, applied research, marketing, laws, news from the world, and the upcoming events for the sector.
Latest from Food Executive
- How a Mediterranean diet could reduce bone loss in osteoporosis
- Regulation EU 2018/1096 as regards the labelling of olive oil
- Nuts may boost male fertility
- Savory foods may promote healthy eating through effects on the brain
- Regulation EU 2018/1076 as regards the maximum residue limit of the isoflurane
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.