In this issue we publish all the scientifically proven properties of food and beverage in the latest international scientific applied research.
Modularity and digitalisation are the key to more flexibility. We present the Anuga Food Tec study about robots implemented for food and the Industry 4.0 components for the synchronization and for the networking of the machines.
We review the latest from the Italian suppliers for the food and beverage industry. Focus on Stalam and its radiofrequency technology to sanitise gluten-free flour, the first compact bean to bar machine by TECNO 3, and the novel rounding system for bread and rolls by Rondo.
This and more… food processing, bakery and confectionery, bottling and packaging equipment, product and packaging trends, and news from the world.
Get the full access to the magazine on Issuu
Ultimi da Food Executive
- La giusta quantità di vitamina D allunga la vita
- Impiantistica e automazione per mangimifici, stoccaggio e lavorazione cereali
- È uscito il nuovo numero di Industrie delle Bevande
- Meno grassi o meno carboidrati: qual è la dieta più giusta?
- Troostwijk gestisce un’importante asta nell’industria vinicola
Lascia un commento
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.